- Don't go into a call upset
- Introduce yourself
- Get the shop name
- Own each and every thing
- Show them how to do something, even if it takes 5x longer than you just doing it for them
- When in doubt, put the merchant on hold and find the answer
- You're a person with opinions, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc... you have the freedom to let your personality shine
- Say hello!
- Be honest
- Don't be afraid to use emoticons like you were talking to your best friend. Robots don't smile. =)
- Get your hands dirty. Sometimes the news you have to give has to be crappy news, but customers appreciate that. Trying extra hard to have a positive spin on EVERYTHING sometimes leads to beating around the bush, which is frustrating. Don't be afraid to say "no".